Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Okugcinwe kunqolobane

Firefox crashes

emclarkii

I had closed a window in firefox and a few minutes later came back to the computer and tried to open a new window with Firefox. Everytime I click on firefox to open the program I receive a crash message. I am a windows 7 ultimate user.

I had closed a window in firefox and a few minutes later came back to the computer and tried to open a new window with Firefox. Everytime I click on firefox to open the program I receive a crash message. I am a windows 7 ultimate user.

Okulungisiwe ngu emclarkii

All Replies (1)

Uninstall Firefox (START : CONTROL PANEL : UNINSTALL A PROGRAM) and remove any toolbars as well. Download a fresh copy at http://www.getfirefox.com and install. You may also want to download and run CCleaner twice (FREE PROGRAM), and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (FREE PROGRAM) to clean through your registry entries. It makes browsers and computers as a whole run a lot smoother.