How do i stop video files from auto playing after it finishes downloading
Whenever I download video files (.mp4, .wmv, .avi, etc.), it automatically starts playing in my VLC player. How do I get it to stop playing automatically after it finishes downloading. I am using firefox for Mac. Thanks.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Version 220.127.116.1117
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- RealPlayer Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
1. Click the "Tools" menu at the top of Firefox. 2. Click "Preferences" in the menu that appeared. 3. Now a window will appear, in here you click the "Applications" tab. 4. Here you can choose the different types of files, and what kind of actions you would like Firefox to take (Always ask, Save file etc.).
I hope this answear will help with your problems.
Sincerely Yours Henrik Andersson
On Mac you can use:
- Firefox > Preferences > Applications