Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Okugcinwe kunqolobane

Popup dialogue box

kiyomi

I recently had to restart my computer and am using the older version of Firefox. My problem is that whenever I try to download an application, the popup dialogue box that asks me where or what I want to do with that file is so tiny that I cannot get it to a bigger size. How do I get it to be bigger??

I recently had to restart my computer and am using the older version of Firefox. My problem is that whenever I try to download an application, the popup dialogue box that asks me where or what I want to do with that file is so tiny that I cannot get it to a bigger size. How do I get it to be bigger??

All Replies (1)

why not try the newer version and recheck the problem