Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Okugcinwe kunqolobane

Will Firefox 4.0 ever support Mac OS X 10.4.11

wichitawstraw

When I downloaded 4.0 and tried to open it I got an error message that said it can't run on this version of Mac OS X. I run 10.4.11 is Firefox just going to abandon older Macs?

When I downloaded 4.0 and tried to open it I got an error message that said it can't run on this version of Mac OS X. I run 10.4.11 is Firefox just going to abandon older Macs?

All Replies (1)

Mozilla will not be making a version of Firefox 4 for OS X 10.4