Website is not bringing up a Recaptcha when it should.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Adobe DLM (powered by getPlus(R))
Microsoft.NET Framework Assistant
My Web Search
tektek.org GaiaOnline Toolbar 2.1
Are you running AdBlock Plus or any add-on that might disable scripts?
I have no idea. I'm not exactly computer savvy, but I've never heard of AdBlock Plus. I listed all my add-ons whe I posted my question. I doubt any add-on or installed program would be blocking it because on different pages/sections of the same site, I could see Recaptchas come up. I don't understand why exclusively one page doesn't show it.