Multiple error console messages ending in: potentially vulnerable to aus2.mozilla.org : potentially vulnerable to CVE-2009-3555
Multiple error console messages ending in : potentially vulnerable to CVE-2009-3555
URL of affected sites
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 103
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Picasa plugin
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Photosynth 2.109.415.1554
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Major difficulty seems to be with RECAP 0.6
Recently added DeeperWeb for Google 1.1.5
Recently added BetterPrivacy 1.47.4
It's a serious security vulnerability, affecting practically all "secure" websites, all browsers and mail clients, etc.
Firefox is going to fix it soon; meanwhile it rises humans' awareness of the issue so that you would upgrade to the next release as soon as possible instead of staying vulnerable with older version.
If you want you can get Minefield version of Firefox: maybe, it already has this fixed. But Minefield will be less stable than Firefox, so you should better wait until stable release fixing this.