Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Okugcinwe kunqolobane

Lost folder

Keith M

Another lost folder story. I have computer backups going back for 6 months so I can reinstall my lost profile which has the lost folder. My question is how do I extract that folder from my profile from the back up so that when I reinstall my current profile I can add (or whatever) the lost folder?

Another lost folder story. I have computer backups going back for 6 months so I can reinstall my lost profile which has the lost folder. My question is how do I extract that folder from my profile from the back up so that when I reinstall my current profile I can add (or whatever) the lost folder?

All Replies (2)

lets just backup. you should not need to use a backup because you "lost" as folder. What do you mean you lost it?

The folder no longer appears anywhere in the list of folders attached to the account in question. My best guess is that I accidently deleted it though I don't remember how. It was there a month ago