Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Bizarre connection throttling with google searches.
I recently moved into my partners parents house temporarily and their ISP set up is less than ideal but usable. Since moving in we've had a few hiccups with the internet and initially narrowed it down to google searches.
The graphs below are my internet activity with a couple tabs open and a stream to just get a consistent graph for pre-googling and then post-googling, the connection hitching continues until i close and reopen firefox which obviously is inconvenient. (I've been making do with bing in the meantime and it is really beyond parody how bad it actually really is.)
On a whim today I tried googling something in chrome to see if it'd do the same thing and it doesn't, which is great because this went from just a bizarre isp issue to a potential bug which can hopefully be fixed.