I've turned on the do not track feature but I still have many sites tracking me. What can I do to stop them from doing this?
I can tell that sites are still tracking me, if I search for an item on ebay the next time I go to Amazons site I see the item I was searching for on ebay on the Amazon page. I would like this to stop can you help with this problem?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Creative Cloud is installed on this machine.v_2_0_0_0
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- Yahoo! Installer Plug-in provides application installation support
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
- Clear cookies using ccleaner
- in navigation bar paste this : about:config
- search for : media.peerconnection.enabled
and mark it to false.
hopefully it helps.
You can try installing Ghostery. It is available for download. It is an add-on to prevent tracking you by the websites. Check here for information: https://www.ghostery.com/