Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Okugcinwe kunqolobane

Task Ad-on - customizing

smcgibboney

Is there any way to change the fonts, colors etc...in different areas of task? Example in the description, as time goes on I go in and update what is going on with this task. Is it possible to change the color of the fonts in this area so that when opened I can go to specific color when needed?

Is there any way to change the fonts, colors etc...in different areas of task? Example in the description, as time goes on I go in and update what is going on with this task. Is it possible to change the color of the fonts in this area so that when opened I can go to specific color when needed?

All Replies (1)

Try use Theme Font & Size Changer add-on, see Thunderbird add-ons - frequently asked questions to learn how to install add-ons on Thunderbird.