Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.

Ramdisk Adobe Flash content

  • 4 uphendule
  • 2 zinale nkinga
  • 538 views
  • Igcine ukuphendulwa ngu nicoX

more options

Adobe Flash videos (YouTube etc.) stutter and freeze for a half of a second every now and then. This didn't happen when the cache was saved to my disk.

memory

Number of entries: 227 Maximum storage size: 32768 KiB Storage in use: 1982 KiB Storage disk location: none, only stored in memory List Cache Entries

disk

Number of entries: 5034 Maximum storage size: 1024000 KiB Storage in use: 50169 KiB Storage disk location: Z:\FF_cache\cache2 List Cache Entries

appcache

Number of entries: 131 Maximum storage size: 512000 KiB Storage in use: 3237 KiB Storage disk location: Z:\FF_cache\OfflineCache List Cache Entries

Isisombululo esikhethiwe

Hello nicoX, try to upgrade to latest flash 16.0.0.235 from the next link : https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html and check it again

thank you

Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 👍 1

All Replies (4)

more options

If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:

  • see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers

https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration

  • disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)

https://forums.adobe.com/message/4468493#TemporaryWorkaround

  • disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:

more options

Isisombululo Esikhethiwe

Hello nicoX, try to upgrade to latest flash 16.0.0.235 from the next link : https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html and check it again

thank you

more options

I'm not sure if it was some performance registry tweaks I did or the update itself. Although it is solved now.

more options

I set browser.cache.memory.enable to false. This was probably the real fix for the issue.  :D

Okulungisiwe ngu nicoX