updated my aurora browser and your new Blue Firefox deleted everything.WHY? WHY? WHY?
i am so pissed off to Mozilla Firefox. i updated my aurora to version 35.oa2something and then BOOM! turned into a Blue Firefox! i said F@CK YEAH, its cool and nice! but then i realized that everything was deleted. F@CKING DELETED! Never before an update deleted everything i have saved in my browser..... Bookmarks, passwords, usernames, add-ons..... F@CKING EVERYTHING!
WHY DON' T YOU ALERT SOMEONE ABOUT DELETING AND CHANGINGS ON THE F@CKING BROWSER? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY I HAD SAVED ON/IN/AT AURORA? I F@CKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW.
IF THERE IS NO SOLUTION ABOUT MY PROBLEM, I AM DELETING FIREFOX.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
A BIG THANK YOU. My problem is solved. So simple it was. THANKS....