FireFox sync spins and spins and says UNKNOWN ERROR! Slows everything down. I have uninstalled/ reinstalled / disconnected/ reconnected .. still enounters error
I have had this error for 2 days now.. roughly since the upgrade to FireFox 31 .. I have uninstalled/ reinstalled ..disconnected / reconnected .. logged in and out and in to sync. "Sync encountered an error while syncing: Unknown error. " I updated my other devices to FireFox 31 and it does not help .. Any suggestions appreciated thanks much!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Catalina Savings Printer
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
To find the correct solution to your problem, we need some more non-personal information from you. Please do the following:
- Use ONE of these methods to open the Firefox Troubleshooting Information page:
- Click the menu button , click on help and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Type about:support into the Firefox address bar and press the enter key.
- At the top of the Troubleshooting Information page that comes up, you should see a button that says "Copy text to clipboard". Click it.
- Now, go back to your forum post, right-click in the reply box and select Paste from the context menu (or else click inside the reply box and press the Ctrl+V keys) to paste all the information you copied into the forum post.
If you need further information about the Troubleshooting information page, please read the article Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues.
Thanks in advance for your help!
You can also check the sync log via the about:sync-log page via the location/address bar.