Akekho umuntu osesize ukuhumusha le athikhili okwamanje. Uma usuvele sewazi ukuthi kusebenza kanjani ukuhunyushwa kwe-SUMO, qala ukuhumusha manje. Uma usafuna ukufunda ukuthi ahunyushwa kanjani ama-athikhili e-SUMO, uyacelwa uqale lapha.
Mozilla VPN helps keep your online privacy and security in check by encrypting your internet traffic and hiding your IP address from websites and trackers. To get started, all you need is a Firefox account and an active subscription. In this article, we'll walk you through the steps to log in to Mozilla VPN and enjoy a more secure and private browsing experience:
- Open the Mozilla VPN app on your device.
- Tap Already a subscriber? at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the email address for your Firefox account and select Continue.
- Enter your password and click or tap Sign in. If you have enabled two-step authentication for your account, you may also need to enter a security code from your authentication app.
- Wait for a few seconds while Mozilla VPN verifies your subscription status.
- If you're on desktop, the Quick access disclaimer will appear. Select Continue to proceed.
All set! You have successfully logged in to Mozilla VPN and will enjoy a more secure and private browsing experience moving forward.
- How do I know Mozilla VPN is active?
- How do I restore my Mozilla VPN Subscription on my mobile device?