Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

Windows 8 Metro view is no longer an option?

leeboler

I recently updated to the Firefox beta option so I could use the Metro interface, but it seems as though Firefox automatically updated and removed this option. Is there a way to still use this option? or revert back to an old version? It it very difficult to use a desktop environment on a tablet, and since using that Metro interface that's all I used.

I recently updated to the Firefox beta option so I could use the Metro interface, but it seems as though Firefox automatically updated and removed this option. Is there a way to still use this option? or revert back to an old version? It it very difficult to use a desktop environment on a tablet, and since using that Metro interface that's all I used.

所有回覆 (2)

Yes, the Metro version has been removed.

(Dangerous links removed)

由 user633449 於 修改

Do not downgrade your beta, doing so will leave you vulnerable to attacks.