Disable Load Image Function
Can't think of a proper title, sorry. But anyway, good day to everyone.
Before, Firefox had this option of disabling images from loading on websites. Recent Firefox updates removed that feature, but I'm okay with that, but... How am I gonna view/enable the images again on the sites I have included in the list of auto-disable image display? =/
I tried the Right Click > View Page Info option and unchecked the checkbox that blocks images from loading in the [Media] tab, but every time I close it and refresh the page, nothing happens and the checkbox is checked yet again. Same goes to the [Load Image] under the [Permissions] tab. =/
So, uh, yeah... Help?
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Nexon Game Controller
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.
It is possible that there is a problem with the permissions.sqlite file that stores the exceptions.
You can try to rename of delete this file to reset all exceptions.
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)
I was lost at the [Profile Directory] part, since I don't have it here, so I just clicked the [Show Folder] button from [Profile Folder] and found the file I needed to rename/remove.
It worked for the site I constantly visit. Thanks~ :3