Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

websudoku.com doesn't load in firefox, but does load in IE 9.0 - why?

Janet Chapman

The tab shows text - Web Sudoku - Billions of Free Sudoku Puzzles to Play Online, but the site doesn't appear. I have Add-ons Adblock plus, Flagfox 4.2, Java console 6.0.33.

The tab shows text - Web Sudoku - Billions of Free Sudoku Puzzles to Play Online, but the site doesn't appear. I have Add-ons Adblock plus, Flagfox 4.2, Java console 6.0.33.

所有回覆 (2)

選擇的解決方法

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Brilliant - I didn't know about starting firefox in safe mode.

The problem was Adblock Plus, which I have now disabled - bit annoying, as it stops ads, but I can re-enable it if not playing sudoku!

Many thanks, I owe you......