I have used igoogle as my home page for several years now - without problem. I have added a few gadgets - one of which is Google Bookmarks which has worked fine for ages. Recently it has been behaving strangely - it usually loads when I first start the PC, but after a while if I go back to my home page Bookmarks just shows the title of the gadget, but not the list of bookmarks. Google Calendar gadget also often remains blank in this situation - other gadgets load OK. It seems that csi.gstatic.com is causing this problem. I have tried various fixes suggested on a couple of different forums - none work. Any help?
每當開啟 Firefox 的時候
I upgraded to Firefox 5 - but not immediately
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
In addition, any search or attempt to reach a page from the home page takes forever once the bookmark gadget doesn't load properly - but if I have another tab open (not at my home page) and search from there I am OK.