Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

firefox says not responding when you fry to go to another page

90defender

I keep getting the phrase "not responding" when I try to go to another page or just scrolling down the current page. This just started after the latest download.

I keep getting the phrase "not responding" when I try to go to another page or just scrolling down the current page. This just started after the latest download.

所有回覆 (1)

I wonder if anything has to do with the Divx web player. It seems for me that the window will lock up whenever there is a video that the Divx player tries to load. It worked earlier today but now something seems to have changed. When I disable the Divx extensions and Plugins Mozilla has no more problems.