Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

firefox not working on ebay

bradmorebabystoreltd

Hi

looking for some help and advice useing firefox to search for items on ebay and getting different results to internet explorer. ebay are saying this is probabley an issue with firefox and to get an answer from firefox hopefully someone can help me

Hi looking for some help and advice useing firefox to search for items on ebay and getting different results to internet explorer. ebay are saying this is probabley an issue with firefox and to get an answer from firefox hopefully someone can help me

所有回覆 (3)

when I do searches in ebay I get pages of results but there are no visible result items in the list. Copying and pasting search result url works fine in other browers!

When viewing an item on eBay, Firefox fails to display any of the sellers description of the item, or any additional photos. Internet Explorer displays both. I therefore assume that it is not my computer causing problems, but I have updated Firefox, Adobe flash player and Java anyway. Still no joy.

Any ideas?

Firefox 3.6.12, Windows XP

I have found the answer to my own problem. It's the add-on Adblock Plus! The eBay website must insert the sellers listing in a way which Adblock thinks is an advertisement. So disable Adblock and all the details are there, along with the ads. I don't know whether that helps anyone else.