Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Open

How do I add my Comcast email account to Thunderbird?

garyndak

How do I add my Comcast email account to Thunderbird now that it has switched to Yahoo? When I try to add it all I get are the Comcast mail servers in the setup program to add an email. When I try to edit it and change it to the Yahoo mail servers it does not work. I have used Thunderbird for many years and Firefox for a browser. When I started on the internet I Used Netscape. Firefox and Thunderbird were started by Netscape programmers if I remember right. I love both Thunderbird and Firefox and don't want to change but the way it is now I cannot use Thunderbird for email. I have tried both Pop3 and Imap setups. Neither will either allow me to set up my email in Thunderbird to get email from Yahoo. I do not like the Yahoo Website for email.

How do I add my Comcast email account to Thunderbird now that it has switched to Yahoo? When I try to add it all I get are the Comcast mail servers in the setup program to add an email. When I try to edit it and change it to the Yahoo mail servers it does not work. I have used Thunderbird for many years and Firefox for a browser. When I started on the internet I Used Netscape. Firefox and Thunderbird were started by Netscape programmers if I remember right. I love both Thunderbird and Firefox and don't want to change but the way it is now I cannot use Thunderbird for email. I have tried both Pop3 and Imap setups. Neither will either allow me to set up my email in Thunderbird to get email from Yahoo. I do not like the Yahoo Website for email.

所有回覆 (1)

When I try to edit it and change it to the Yahoo mail servers it does not work.

Can you explain in more detail what happens when you do this? Screenshots may also help. https://support.mozilla.org/kb/how-do-i-create-screenshot-my-problem

問個問題

如果您還沒有帳號,您必須先登入帳號 來回覆文章。還沒有帳號的話,只能發問新問題。