Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

unwanted extensions

hogbiker

whenever I do a Firefox update, there sometimes is a new extension included that I personally feel no use or need for..most of the time I can disable them w/programs like Ccleaner (see image), but some are persistent, and return the next time I open Firefox. Firefox always consumed a significant portion of my 8gigs of RAM, and my latest update to 144.02, it is approaching 15%. Any way I can stop this short of reverting back to previous version?

whenever I do a Firefox update, there sometimes is a new extension included that I personally feel no use or need for..most of the time I can disable them w/programs like Ccleaner (see image), but some are persistent, and return the next time I open Firefox. Firefox always consumed a significant portion of my 8gigs of RAM, and my latest update to 144.02, it is approaching 15%. Any way I can stop this short of reverting back to previous version?
附加的畫面擷圖

所有回覆 (2)

These are important files of Firefox. Don't remove them. It won't help you with your memory issue anyway.

Ty...I disagree w/your statement regarding "It won't help you with your memory issue anyway".. albeit small increases, w/every FF update, I see Firefox's % of my RAM use increase-it starts to add up over time.