Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

Why won't a forwarded domain load on Firefox?

vickicharronyeg

I am forwarding a domain (Domain 1) to a page within a website (Domain 2). It works on other browsers but not Firefox.

I have done this successfully before, forwarding a domain (Domain 3) to a different page with the website (Domain 2).

I have tried clearing cache/cookies, refreshing Firefox, uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox, using incognito mode on Firefox. Nothing works.

Why does the page load successfully in other browsers, but not Firefox?

I am forwarding a domain (Domain 1) to a page within a website (Domain 2). It works on other browsers but not Firefox. I have done this successfully before, forwarding a domain (Domain 3) to a different page with the website (Domain 2). I have tried clearing cache/cookies, refreshing Firefox, uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox, using incognito mode on Firefox. Nothing works. Why does the page load successfully in other browsers, but not Firefox?
附加的畫面擷圖

所有回覆 (1)

There is a redirect in place (301 Moved Permanently) and this only works with http:// and not with https://