Toolbar Bookmarks Not displaying
Firefox 111.0.1 (64-bit) Latest update seems to have altered the way the toolbar book marks work. The bookmarks do not display, even though there is a line reserved for them at the top of the window.
I'm becoming less and less likely to customise how firefox works from the default setting, because over time I cannot be certain that these customisations will disappear or become non functional.
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize page and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area => Customize
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar, drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize page to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette, drag them back from the Customize page to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette, click Restore Defaults in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.