此討論串已被封存。
如果您有需要幫助,請新增一個新問題
封存
How do I whitelist my app/website so that it isn't blocked by default?
I have a customer that is using a javascript snippet we provided them that pulls resources from my company's domain (force.com) to serve a dynamic javascript chat widget, and unfortunately that connection is being blocked by default by the Firefox iOS browser ad blocker. We know this is the case because if the customer disables adblock the widget loads as expected. I don't understand why this is the case, and would like to know if there is a formal whitelisting process? Our product isn't an ad at all.
I have a customer that is using a javascript snippet we provided them that pulls resources from my company's domain (force.com) to serve a dynamic javascript chat widget, and unfortunately that connection is being blocked by default by the Firefox iOS browser ad blocker. We know this is the case because if the customer disables adblock the widget loads as expected. I don't understand why this is the case, and would like to know if there is a formal whitelisting process? Our product isn't an ad at all.
所有回覆 (1)
Anyone?