Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Ta tema je zaključena in arhivirana. Postavite prosim novo vprašanje, če potrebujete pomoč.
Rešeno Zaklenjeno Arhivirano

Filtering search results.

tynbai

DuckDuckGo is default browser on iOS ad iMac. I want to block any and all Amazon.com results from my searches. How do I do that? If an overall block is not possible, how to I customize a search or the results list to filter out Amazon.com?

DuckDuckGo is default browser on iOS ad iMac. I want to block any and all Amazon.com results from my searches. How do I do that? If an overall block is not possible, how to I customize a search or the results list to filter out Amazon.com?

Vsi odgovori (3)

Izbrana rešitev

Hi tynbai,

It's not a Firefox issue. You may want to learn how to do advanced seach with DDG. This article might give you an answer on how to exclude a certain website from your search result in DDG.

Thank you Kiki

I figured there might be something like that but hadn't been able to find it. You've made me very happy!

Happy to help. (:

I'll mark this as resolved, then.