Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

A number of times, I am on Facebook and the tab changes to a Verizon questionaire. Shouldn't Firefox protect me from this?

wesfeb29

It seems to only happen when I am on Facebook and, in fact, it has happened when I am playing Scrabble on Facebook. I have no idea why my Facebook tab is interrupted and something else (like Verizon) comes on. It is not like a new tab comes up. My session on Facebook actually ends and is replaced.

It seems to only happen when I am on Facebook and, in fact, it has happened when I am playing Scrabble on Facebook. I have no idea why my Facebook tab is interrupted and something else (like Verizon) comes on. It is not like a new tab comes up. My session on Facebook actually ends and is replaced.

所有回覆 (1)

Is Verizon your internet service provider? ISP They could be injecting pages like that.

Or maybe you picked up some Malware that you are unaware of?

You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:

Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista if you don't already have one. Windows 8/10 have antivirus protection built-in.

Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!