Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

Firefox stopped playing sound for youtube videos about 15 minutes ago after an update. Youtube plays fine from my other browsers. Help?

pearsam

Firefox update 40 youtube stopped playing sound. The picture is fine just no sound. I can play the same video on my other browsers just fine and I can download and play. Only firefox has a problem. Flash is current. I went to a shockwave site that uses flash and it played sounds. The problem as far as I can tell is only youtube videos played online. Can someone help?

Firefox update 40 youtube stopped playing sound. The picture is fine just no sound. I can play the same video on my other browsers just fine and I can download and play. Only firefox has a problem. Flash is current. I went to a shockwave site that uses flash and it played sounds. The problem as far as I can tell is only youtube videos played online. Can someone help?

所有回覆 (1)

Your System Details shows no flash player. What are you using?

check this:

  • see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers

https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration

  • disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)

https://forums.adobe.com/message/4468493#TemporaryWorkaround

  • disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also: