Firefox won't let me click "Okay I understand the risks.
When I click technical details, it just gives sec_error_unknown_issuer??? I can't fix it!
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Unity Player 5.0.3f2
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
If you can't inspect the certificate via "I Understand the Risks" then try this:
Open the "Add Security Exception" window by pasting this chrome URL in the Firefox location/address bar and check the certificate:
In the location field of this window type or paste the URL of the website.
- retrieve the certificate via the "Get certificate" button
- click the "View..." button to inspect the certificate in the Certificate Viewer
You can inspect details like the issuer and the certificate chain in the Details tab of the Certificate Viewer. Check who is the issuer of the certificate. If necessary then you can attach a screenshot that shows the certificate viewer.
There is security software like Avast and Kaspersky that intercept secure connections and send their own certificate. If you have Avast then try to disable HTTPS scanning in Avast Web Shield.