why am I redirected to agvzvwof.com when I open certain sites? i.e. waitrose.com, boots.com
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/1059643]
I have AVG antivirus and I am also scanning with SpyHunter4 at the moment, but, no solution so far.... Please help. Thanks
由 cor-el 於 修改
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Could you test in Firefox's Safe Mode? That's a standard diagnostic tool to deactivate extensions (which often can cause unwanted redirects), as well as some advanced features of Firefox. More info: Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode.
If Firefox is not running: Hold down the Shift key when starting Firefox.
If Firefox is running: You can restart Firefox in Safe Mode using either:
- "3-bar" menu button > "?" button > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Help menu > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
and OK the restart.
Both scenarios: A small dialog should appear. Click "Start in Safe Mode" (not Refresh).
Do you still get redirected? If so, could you check your connection setting here:
"3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Options > Advanced > Network mini-tab > "Settings" button
The default "Use system proxy settings" should piggyback on your Windows/IE "LAN" settings. But you can try "No proxy" to see whether that makes any difference.
Oops, your question duplicated. Please continue in your earlier thread here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1059643