Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

How can I get a new tab to open to a specific page?

zbrufan813

I use speed dial add-on and have for a few years. I had an issue with firefox yesterday and had to reinstall it and lost all my settings. I added the speed dial add-on and tried to set it as my home page, but when I restart instead of going to speed-dial it goes to a new tab page and the homepage has changed in the options setting. No matter how many times I try and switch startup page/home page to speed dial, it keeps changing back to new tab.

I use speed dial add-on and have for a few years. I had an issue with firefox yesterday and had to reinstall it and lost all my settings. I added the speed dial add-on and tried to set it as my home page, but when I restart instead of going to speed-dial it goes to a new tab page and the homepage has changed in the options setting. No matter how many times I try and switch startup page/home page to speed dial, it keeps changing back to new tab.

所有回覆 (1)

If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see: