Can't establish connection to localhost
As of today I seem to be having a strange issue with Firefox 31, I'm unsure as to when this problem began as I haven't developed on this project for around 2 weeks. I have a PHP Development server running on localhost port 8000 using the following command: "bin\php -S localhost:8000 -c php.ini" (without quotes)
Upon trying to connect to this server via Firefox I'm presented with "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1:8000." the message adjusts to show "localhost:8000" when connecting via that method, I've tried running Firefox in Safe Mode, reinstalling Firefox and also changing the network settings to "No Proxy" from "Using system proxy settings".
I'm able to connect through Chrome, IE and also by running a cURL command.
由 Rewt0r 於 修改
Referring back to the page you linked to, it seems that the IPv6 section applied to my issue somewhat. For some reason network.dns.disableIPv6 was already set to true however once I set this to false localhost:8000 began to work.從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 👍 4
This may help check out: [about:networking] In the developer toolbar you can see if there is a cookie with local host stored as well with : cookie list And please also try these steps: Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can
about:networking gives no more information than I already know, after navigating to "localhost:8000" there's an entry in the DNS tab:
Hostname Family Addresses Expires (Seconds) localhost ipv4 127.0.0.1 46
Http Tab Hostname Port SPDY SSL Active Idle localhost 8000 false false 0 0
I've already cleared my cache and cookies and as a result "cookie list" produces "No cookies found for host localhost:8000"
I've already taken the steps in the link you provided (refer to original post), changing proxy settings has no effect, reinstalling has no effect, running firefox in safemode has no effect, firefox is allowed in the Windows firewall (not that this would make a difference since it's localhost)
Referring back to the page you linked to, it seems that the IPv6 section applied to my issue somewhat. For some reason network.dns.disableIPv6 was already set to true however once I set this to false localhost:8000 began to work.