Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

I think I may have gotten a bug from a add-on that you could install, because I can't open my cookies menu anymore and has infected my computer

Garocker

I was just trying to find a way to get a video off the internet so I searched it up and found a video for a specific add on that was on Mozilla Firefox, so I downloaded it, and soon after I got it my browser wouldn't let me open my cookies menu anymore. And i'm afraid it infected my computer too, because now I can't open my Control Panel Application on my windows computer anymore. The Add on is called "Flash Video Downloader- Youtube HD Download [4K] 6.9.3".

I was just trying to find a way to get a video off the internet so I searched it up and found a video for a specific add on that was on Mozilla Firefox, so I downloaded it, and soon after I got it my browser wouldn't let me open my cookies menu anymore. And i'm afraid it infected my computer too, because now I can't open my Control Panel Application on my windows computer anymore. The Add on is called "Flash Video Downloader- Youtube HD Download [4K] 6.9.3".

所有回复 (1)

选择的解决方案

It is possible that this extension isn't fully compatible with the current release and is causing this problem.

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

  • Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window