Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Add ons do not appear on menu list in Upper right hand corner after Firefox update installed

mozejest

after the Firefox Updated installation on my computer all of my add on video download addons disappeared from the menu on upper right hand corner on the the computer screen. The add ons are still download on my firefox account but are not appearing on the menu screen when I wish to download a particular youtube video on to my computer. What can I do so the add ons appear on the right hand corner so that I can easly click on the add ons to my computer? Is it something that I did that to cause this problem? Curious if I made myself understood as to what problem that I am experiencing with the inablity with the download video add ons? What can I do to fix this problem?

after the Firefox Updated installation on my computer all of my add on video download addons disappeared from the menu on upper right hand corner on the the computer screen. The add ons are still download on my firefox account but are not appearing on the menu screen when I wish to download a particular youtube video on to my computer. What can I do so the add ons appear on the right hand corner so that I can easly click on the add ons to my computer? Is it something that I did that to cause this problem? Curious if I made myself understood as to what problem that I am experiencing with the inablity with the download video add ons? What can I do to fix this problem?

所有回复 (2)

Is there an arrow at the far right of the taskbar? Click it.

Hi mozejest, one reason an extension's button might not appear on the toolbar itself or on the overflow list that drops down from the toolbar is if the extension is disabled.

You can view the status and re-enable disabled extensions on the Add-ons page. Either:

  • Ctrl+Shift+a (Mac: Command+Shift+a)
  • "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons
  • type or paste about:addons in the address bar and press Enter/Return

In the left column of the Add-ons page, click Extensions.

Then scan down the list on the right side. If there are extensions in the Disabled section of the list that you want to enable, check whether you can do it from the ••• menu that appears at the upper right of each extension's "card".

Any improvement?

If the extensions are completely missing from the list:

Is it possible that your Firefox performed a Refresh or created a new profile? Usually you would notice losing custom settings such as your personal toolbar layout as well as most of your add-ons.