Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Can't launch addon because "Tools" menu doesn't exist anymore

toada2

I can't launch addon because the "Tools" menu doesn't exist anymore. Is there any workaround?

I can't launch addon because the "Tools" menu doesn't exist anymore. Is there any workaround?

所有回复 (3)

选择的解决方案

Hit the Alt and the Menu Bar will appear temporarily. Then click on Tools.

Or open Customize and use Show/Hide Toolbars, then click on Menu Bar to have it showing all the time.

the-edmeister said

Hit the Alt and the Menu Bar will appear temporarily. Then click on Tools. Or open Customize and use Show/Hide Toolbars, then click on Menu Bar to have it showing all the time.

Wow, now I feel like and idiot. Thanks!