Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

How do I download a video from an internet website like Facebook?

schglerg

I can't get the "download" indication anymore. I used to just be able to click on that rectangle that would appear that said "download", but it doesn't appear anymore. I have flash player installed, and I use VLC as the program to open videos. So, my question is: How do I download videos? Thanks, Bill (schglerg)

I can't get the "download" indication anymore. I used to just be able to click on that rectangle that would appear that said "download", but it doesn't appear anymore. I have flash player installed, and I use VLC as the program to open videos. So, my question is: How do I download videos? Thanks, Bill (schglerg)

所有回复 (2)

hello,

You can use the free version of RealPlayer to download videos from Facebook. Use it to automatically download Facebook videos that your friends have posted recently. Once you have the application installed, just log into your Facebook account and you can start downloading Facebook videos to your RealPlayer library. However, be aware that some videos have restrictions and DRM, so you may not be able to download all the videos you see on Facebook.

Go to the Mozilla Add-ons Web Page {web link} (There’s a lot of good stuff here) and search for a download manager.