The "Attach" button doesn't work when composing an email; it is not possible to add file attachments.
The "Attach" button doesn't work when composing an email; it is not possible to add file attachments.
The "Attach" button doesn't work when composing an email; it is not possible to add file attachments.
Hello, i use Thunderbird on two desktop-pc and one mobile phone for my e-mail account. Since two days it is not possible anymore to place attachments on one of the deskto… (funda okungaphezulu)
Hello, i use Thunderbird on two desktop-pc and one mobile phone for my e-mail account. Since two days it is not possible anymore to place attachments on one of the desktop pc. The other devices work correctly. What can I do? Best regards, Andreas
When I click "attach," nothing happens. I rebooted. I reinstalled Thunderbird. Any suggestions?
Le clic sur joindre ou Ctrl+Maj+A n'a aucun effet par contre joindre page Web ouvre une fenêtre, pour résoudre: J'ai redémarré le PC, idem J'ai fait une mise à jour de Th… (funda okungaphezulu)
Le clic sur joindre ou Ctrl+Maj+A n'a aucun effet par contre joindre page Web ouvre une fenêtre, pour résoudre: J'ai redémarré le PC, idem J'ai fait une mise à jour de Thunderbird, idem. Je sèche...
Warum kann ich an meine Nachrichten keine Dateianhänge mehr anfügen ( nach automatischem Update Setup Thunderbird 157.0.1 07.10.2026)
Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as… (funda okungaphezulu)
Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as a problem before. I am running Windows 11 home version. Help!
Trying to send an attachments with my email like I usually do concerning things that need to be sent. It's not working when I click on attach; does nothing???
when writing an email and clicking on attachment nothing happens what is wrong please
I want to attach a file to an email. However, the ‘Attach’ button isn’t responding. The help button at the bottom of the page isn’t responding either. This hasn’t been a … (funda okungaphezulu)
I want to attach a file to an email. However, the ‘Attach’ button isn’t responding. The help button at the bottom of the page isn’t responding either. This hasn’t been a problem before.
Ich will an eine Email eine Datei anhängen. Der Button "Abhänge" reagiert aber nicht. Auch der Hinweisbutton an der Fußleitse reagiert nicht. Bisher war dies kein Problem
Bonjour, Sitot la version 150.0.1 installée automatiquement, je ne peux plus ajouter de pièces jointes. Merci de debugger Cordialement** Brigitte Moulin … (funda okungaphezulu)
Bonjour, Sitot la version 150.0.1 installée automatiquement, je ne peux plus ajouter de pièces jointes. Merci de debugger
Cordialement**
Brigitte Moulin
Since yesterday I cannot add annexes to my emails which I want to send. Until noon yesterday I had no such problem
Ich kann keine Anhänge mehr verschicken. Beim Klicken auf Anhang > "Dateien" öffnet sich kein Vorschaufenster, damit ich die Datei auswählen kann.
When writing an email and i try to press attach button, nothing happens and i cant attach file that way. Drag and drop works. This came after updating thunderbird to lat… (funda okungaphezulu)
When writing an email and i try to press attach button, nothing happens and i cant attach file that way. Drag and drop works. This came after updating thunderbird to latest versio 157, earlier attach button worked fine. Any solutions to this problem?
przycisk załącz nie reaguje, nie otwiera foldera z wybranym załącznikiem, skrót klawiszowy też nie działa.
I cannot add attachments to outgoing emails. I recently ran CCCleaner and I think it removed whatever facilitates attachments. This has never happened before.
你好,我遇到的問題是:撰寫新的信件無法使用附件功能,點擊「附件」沒有反應,可以使用附加「網頁」功能。將電腦重新開機後仍無法使用。請問是否有辦法自行排除障礙
In Thunderbird, the “attach” button stopped working when sending a message, although the “drag and drop” feature still works. Could you suggest what the problem might be?… (funda okungaphezulu)
In Thunderbird, the “attach” button stopped working when sending a message, although the “drag and drop” feature still works. Could you suggest what the problem might be?
添付ボタンを押しても全く反応がない
I use Thunderbird for email. Suddenly I can neither attach nor insert files/photos into an outgoing email. Also, keyboard shortcut ctrl+shift+A doesn't work and is greyed… (funda okungaphezulu)
I use Thunderbird for email. Suddenly I can neither attach nor insert files/photos into an outgoing email. Also, keyboard shortcut ctrl+shift+A doesn't work and is greyed out. I have no extensions and troubleshooting mode doesn't work either. What's wrong?
I cannot add an attachment, when I press any attachment button nothing happens