Showing questions for topic:

it has not been possible to attach files to emails using the paperclip icon.

Dear Support Team, Since yesterday afternoon, it has not been possible to attach files to emails using the paperclip icon. Files can only be attached by dragging and drop… (funda okungaphezulu)

Dear Support Team,

Since yesterday afternoon, it has not been possible to attach files to emails using the paperclip icon. Files can only be attached by dragging and dropping them into the email.

Best regards,

Open

Suddenly I can't attach anything to my emails!

Please help! Suddenly I can't attach anything to my emails on Thunderbird. Click on Attach, and try all the other methods to attach something, and absolutely nothing hap… (funda okungaphezulu)

Please help! Suddenly I can't attach anything to my emails on Thunderbird. Click on Attach, and try all the other methods to attach something, and absolutely nothing happens! Have been using Thinderbird for decades and this is a first. Have gone into Settings, Composition, Attachments and the option Check for Missing Attachments is ticked. Is there another Setting somewhere that could be stopping me from attaching anything? Thank you for your time

Open

thunderbird will not allow attachments of any kind or size

Thunderbird flatpak -1.0 I recently lost the ability to attach files of any kind to messages. when I click the button to attach, no option to choose messages from file… (funda okungaphezulu)

Thunderbird flatpak -1.0 I recently lost the ability to attach files of any kind to messages. when I click the button to attach, no option to choose messages from files are available. I cannot go to the file and share with Thunderbird. I cannot copy a file and attach it. I have tried restarting Thunderbird, and my system (Po_OS Linux) with no result. thanks for the assistance!

Solved 9 20 10

Attaching files no longer works in the current version of Thunderbird—what should I do now?

Attaching files no longer works in the current version of Thunderbird—what should I do now? Das anhängen von Dateien in der aktuellen Thunderbird-Version funktioniert nic… (funda okungaphezulu)

Attaching files no longer works in the current version of Thunderbird—what should I do now?

Das anhängen von Dateien in der aktuellen Thunderbird-Version funktioniert nicht mehr, und nun?

Open 1

No attachment possible

Hello, i use Thunderbird on two desktop-pc and one mobile phone for my e-mail account. Since two days it is not possible anymore to place attachments on one of the deskto… (funda okungaphezulu)

Hello, i use Thunderbird on two desktop-pc and one mobile phone for my e-mail account. Since two days it is not possible anymore to place attachments on one of the desktop pc. The other devices work correctly. What can I do? Best regards, Andreas

Open 1

Anhänge in thunderbird funktionieren nicht mehr

Ich kann seit heute Vormittag (9.10.) die Funktion "Anhänge" bei thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen, also keine Anhänge mehr hinzufügen. Wer kann mir helfen? Auch mit Str. + U… (funda okungaphezulu)

Ich kann seit heute Vormittag (9.10.) die Funktion "Anhänge" bei thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen, also keine Anhänge mehr hinzufügen. Wer kann mir helfen? Auch mit Str. + Umschalt +A funktioniert es nicht. Vielen Dank, Gesche

Open 1

Also to find the suggested file mail.compose.attach.dir I can not find to remove this file. This was suggested to resolve the problem that I can not add an attachment in Thunderbird since 3 days

Also to find the suggested file mail.compose.attach.dir I can not find to remove this file. This was suggested to resolve the problem that I can not add an attachment in … (funda okungaphezulu)

Also to find the suggested file mail.compose.attach.dir I can not find to remove this file. This was suggested to resolve the problem that I can not add an attachment in Thunderbird since 3 days

Open 1

Keien Aänge weren geöffnet

Was hat sich in der Einstellung Thunderbird verändert weil ich keine Bilder und Daten mehr als Anhang versenden kann. Anhänge werden nicht angenommen. Holly Produkte… (funda okungaphezulu)

Was hat sich in der Einstellung Thunderbird verändert weil ich keine Bilder und Daten mehr als Anhang versenden kann. Anhänge werden nicht angenommen. Holly Produkte Helmut Pilz

Open 1

Impossible de joindre un fichier à un mail.

Le clic sur joindre ou Ctrl+Maj+A n'a aucun effet par contre joindre page Web ouvre une fenêtre, pour résoudre: J'ai redémarré le PC, idem J'ai fait une mise à jour de Th… (funda okungaphezulu)

Le clic sur joindre ou Ctrl+Maj+A n'a aucun effet par contre joindre page Web ouvre une fenêtre, pour résoudre: J'ai redémarré le PC, idem J'ai fait une mise à jour de Thunderbird, idem. Je sèche...

Open 1 1

Unable to attach files to emails since 30 Sept update (bug2077590)

Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as… (funda okungaphezulu)

Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as a problem before. I am running Windows 11 home version. Help!

Open 7 22 20

Attachment to an email is not possible with Tunderbird

Hello at all, I manage several email addresses through Thunderbird Version 153.4.Oesr (64-Bit). For a few days now, it has not been possible to send emails with attachme… (funda okungaphezulu)

Hello at all, I manage several email addresses through Thunderbird Version 153.4.Oesr (64-Bit). For a few days now, it has not been possible to send emails with attachments. When I click the attachment button, nothing happens. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this. Thanks for your support :-)

Open 1 1

Attachment function not accessible anymore

Dear users, since a few days I am not able to use the mail-attachement function anymore. A click to the symbol does not open the file directory-window. The alternative, u… (funda okungaphezulu)

Dear users,

since a few days I am not able to use the mail-attachement function anymore. A click to the symbol does not open the file directory-window. The alternative, using the keyboard combination also doesn't work.

How can I solve the problem immediately ?

Thanks, Michael

Open 1

Cannot attach files to emails in Thunderbird

Hi, I am unable to attach files in Thunderbird. When I click the "Attach" button (or paperclip icon) in the compose window, the file selection window does not open at all… (funda okungaphezulu)

Hi,

I am unable to attach files in Thunderbird. When I click the "Attach" button (or paperclip icon) in the compose window, the file selection window does not open at all. Nothing happens.

Environment:

OS: Windows 11 Thunderbird Version: 153.4.0

Could you please help me solve this issue?

Thank you.

Open 1 2