Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I rebooted Firefox abd when it came back all my previous tabs were blank with just thsi "

hupcey1

Browser Guard - page blocked. Website blocked due to riskypattern these are tabs I have been using for weeks from trusted companies. But all tabs had this blockage. joe

Browser Guard - page blocked. Website blocked due to riskypattern these are tabs I have been using for weeks from trusted companies. But all tabs had this blockage. joe

All Replies (1)

Then you need to reach out to Malwarebytes support, as Browser Guard is a product of theirs.

Laajal dara

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.