Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

How do I block a web site?

chaos09x

Alright, this website apparently isn't a pop up. While I'm typing, it just puts itself into a new tab. I can block the images on it, but I can't stop it from coming up. Why in the world can't I just block the entire website so it can't come up at all?

Alright, this website apparently isn't a pop up. While I'm typing, it just puts itself into a new tab. I can block the images on it, but I can't stop it from coming up. Why in the world can't I just block the entire website so it can't come up at all?
Read this answer in context

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

and it definitely works, because i was having the EXACT same problem, site wont even come up if i put the webaddress in

All Replies (4)

http://www.dreambrides2011.com/asiannew/?t202id=39874&t202kw=us this is the retarded link that keeps spamming into my browser. It is -not- a pop up. I tried to load the pop up blocker. all it does is block the image on the page.

theres an add-on to block websites now

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blocksite/

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

and it definitely works, because i was having the EXACT same problem, site wont even come up if i put the webaddress in

I have the same problem. I downloaded and added the suggested add-on but cant find any way to use it. there is no help or directions. I can not find the add-on anywhere in my menu or tool bars. The site I am trying to block is insideous and will not allow me to navigate to selected sites like facebook. It always redirects me to some (pretend) survey that requires me to buy things to leave it. I would appreciate it if anyone can enlighten me on how to use the blocker add-on.

frankskahn மூலமாக திருத்தப்பட்டது