Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Yiñ denc

AVG has quarantined firefox.exe. I have a screen shot. Now what?

UncleMax

AVG has quarantined firefox.exe. I have a screen shot. Now what?

AVG has quarantined firefox.exe. I have a screen shot. Now what?
Nataali seetu yiñ ci takkaale

All Replies (1)

Where did you get that Firefox? Is it an update/installer stub or the installed program? Does AVG display more information?


You may have ad/mal-ware. Further information can be found in this article; https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-caused-malware?cache=no

Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. Each works differently. If one program misses something, another may pick it up.