Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Yiñ denc

Why does firefox suck with windows

BarbSnow

I keep getting script errors and my keypad id slow and I'm about to change to internet explorer

I keep getting script errors and my keypad id slow and I'm about to change to internet explorer

All Replies (2)

Please describe your problem in detail. Also, what is the whole error message?

keep getting script error messages. I'm not stupid. I have read all the fixes and done them. I still get the script error messages. Firefox hangs and freezes. I have to go to task manager and close firefox and restart to hung up again. IE is starting to look good.