Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Yiñ denc

Difficulty making Dragon Dictate Internet Plugin active. I get a red button "?Research" for its status and can't change it to a green up to date button

Oliver Cooperman

I have installed the plugin but can't get it active. I go to the page https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/?utm_source=firefox-browser&utm_medium=firefox-browser&utm_campaign=plugincheck-update and get a red button "?Research." Even if I do research it as requested, nothing changes. I have opened and closed Dragon and Firefox with no results. Any ideas? I have a MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and OSX Yosemite 10.10.3 Thanks!

I have installed the plugin but can't get it active. I go to the page https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/?utm_source=firefox-browser&utm_medium=firefox-browser&utm_campaign=plugincheck-update and get a red button "?Research." Even if I do research it as requested, nothing changes. I have opened and closed Dragon and Firefox with no results. Any ideas? I have a MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and OSX Yosemite 10.10.3 Thanks!

All Replies (1)

It could be because its not a signed extension:

Its unsafe, but you may need to unblock the blocklist: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/que.../785272