ADOBE FLASH PLAYER PLAY ON IE BUT NOT IN FIREFOX
I work for years with Firefox, now I have format my hard drive and install Adobe flash player and Firefox again, but Flash player do not work in Firefox, it work only in Inter Explorer, did try all forums and try all the guy`s say there , when I install flash it go to 50% and then stop, there is not a plug-in for Firefox, please help me to solve this problem, I did download the latest flash player from Adobe, please give me the address where i can download the plugin.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2063
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Version 1.1.11, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4
Thông tin chi tiết
There are 2 versions of Adobe Flash:
- an ActiveX version for IE only
- a Plugin version for most other browsers including Firefox
- On a Windows system, you should always update both individually.
You do not appear to have the Plugin version for Firefox installed. If you did, in Add-ons > Plugins you would see "Shockwave Flash (version)". If "Shockwave Flash" is there and is disabled, click the "Enable" button.
Check your Plugins often --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- only the most popular/used Plugins are known by this page
- page will detect only installed, enabled Plugins
Install or update Adobe Flash
- Using Firefox, go to the following link and SAVE the download to your desktop so you can find it later. Un-check any items on that page that you do not want to download (i.e., "McAfee Security Scan Plus":
- When the download is finished, close Firefox (File > Exit OR Firefox button > Exit)
- Click or double-click on the file you just saved to your desktop
- In the installation window that appears, click the box to the left of "I have read and...." to place a check mark in the box
- The "Install" button in the lower right corner will now be highlighted, click it.
- The installation is quick.
- Start Firefox and test your installation here: https://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- To update/install the ActiveX version for IE only, repeat the process, but use IE to go to the above website.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox