Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Cannot upload large video files to Google Drive

surja.gain

Using Firefox 88.01 (64-bit) and since the last couple of days I cannot video files (about 1 GB or more) to my Google Drive folder. Files of small size, like text files sized about 50 KB or 10 KB can be uploaded. The error message I get on the Google Drive Page is "Starting upload" but the uploading doesn't begin. This happens both in Windows 10 and Ubuntu 21.04. I refreshed Firefox and also tried uploading the file in Troubleshooting mode but that didn't help. Google Chrome can upload files to Google Drive just fine.

Using Firefox 88.01 (64-bit) and since the last couple of days I cannot video files (about 1 GB or more) to my Google Drive folder. Files of small size, like text files sized about 50 KB or 10 KB can be uploaded. The error message I get on the Google Drive Page is "Starting upload" but the uploading doesn't begin. This happens both in Windows 10 and Ubuntu 21.04. I refreshed Firefox and also tried uploading the file in Troubleshooting mode but that didn't help. Google Chrome can upload files to Google Drive just fine.
Đính kèm ảnh chụp màn hình

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

The problem is solved updating Firefox to version 89.