Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

help me keep my email secure

5dvhvmpf22

My accounts facebook, instagram, meta, whatsapp threads, all have been hacked and taken over by someone who has been trying to steal my identity. they have managed to do this for over 2 to 3 years now. they even take over all my emails now

I have reported to authorities and nothing has happened. I am trying to learn what I can do to help myself out of this big black hole as I slide deeper into it. It has affected my life tremendously and I have accepted the fact that no one cares and I have to help myself through this all and eventually they will kill me.

My accounts facebook, instagram, meta, whatsapp threads, all have been hacked and taken over by someone who has been trying to steal my identity. they have managed to do this for over 2 to 3 years now. they even take over all my emails now I have reported to authorities and nothing has happened. I am trying to learn what I can do to help myself out of this big black hole as I slide deeper into it. It has affected my life tremendously and I have accepted the fact that no one cares and I have to help myself through this all and eventually they will kill me.

Усі відповіді (1)

Step 1: Keep your software updated.

Update Firefox to the latest release

You're using a version from many years ago that has publicly documented security findings, by now potentially even including example abuse vectors — so start with getting yourself familiar with some essential internet safety basics like this… and go apply your software updates now.

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.