Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Firefox and Big Sur

vijaya8

bold textAfter updating to Big Sur, most websites in firefox do not look the same and are hard to read. In gmail, for instance, there is a white box around every title. ANyoen know how to fix this? I restarted, restarted in safe mode, refreshed firefox, I have the latest version--nothing works. By the way, everything looks normal in Safari.

'''bold text'''After updating to Big Sur, most websites in firefox do not look the same and are hard to read. In gmail, for instance, there is a white box around every title. ANyoen know how to fix this? I restarted, restarted in safe mode, refreshed firefox, I have the latest version--nothing works. By the way, everything looks normal in Safari.

Усі відповіді (1)

This could be a problem with High Contrast Mode on Mac.

See "New" in the release notes.

Firefox now automatically enables High Contrast Mode when "Increase Contrast" is checked on MacOS in the Accessibility settings.


Make sure you allow pages to choose their own colors.