Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

Tabs from the last session reopen

manuela_koehler

Since I have Big Sur, all tabs from the last session reopen every time I open Firefox although I disabled that in the preferences, deleted the history and the cookies, deinstalled and resinstalled Firfox and restarted the Mac (iOS Big Sur). Nothing helped.

Since I have Big Sur, all tabs from the last session reopen every time I open Firefox although I disabled that in the preferences, deleted the history and the cookies, deinstalled and resinstalled Firfox and restarted the Mac (iOS Big Sur). Nothing helped.

Усі відповіді (1)

Вибране рішення

You may have corrupt sessionstore [v56] sessionstore.jsonlz4 file(s). Delete all sessionstore* files and the sessionstore-backups folder.

Type about:support<enter> in the address bar.

Under the page logo on the left side, you will see Application Basics. Under this find Profile Folder. To its right press the button Show Folder. This will open your file browser to the current Firefox profile. Now Close Firefox.

Windows: Show Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder

Linux: Under the page logo on the left side, you will see Application Basics. Under this find Profile Directory. To its right press the button Open Directory.

Locate the above file. Then rename or delete it. Restart Firefox.


Don't delete the files if you need to rescue any data from them, just move them out of the profile folder to some location where Firefox doesn't look for them. You can try to read out their contents using this tool: https://www.jeffersonscher.com/res/scrounger.html