Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

Themes change after restart

sherik0608

When I restart Firefox, the theme always reverts back to the original. It doesn't matter what theme I use.

Firefox Quantum MacBookAir Big Sur OS

When I restart Firefox, the theme always reverts back to the original. It doesn't matter what theme I use. Firefox Quantum MacBookAir Big Sur OS
Читати цю відповідь у контексті

Вибране рішення

It's the new Firefox Color for Quantum extension.

Усі відповіді (6)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-to-fix-preferences-wont-save

Note: Some software, like Advanced SystemCare with Surfing Protection, can protect files in the Firefox profile folder against changes. If you have such software then check the settings or uninstall this software.

Make sure you install Firefox properly and that you do not run Firefox from within the DMG (Disk Images) file.

Open the Firefox Disk Images file and drag the Firefox application to the Applications folder on your hard drive. You shouldn't double-click the Firefox application to run it from the Disk Images, but instead drag it out of the DMG folder.

I did install it properly.

The theme is the only thing with which I am having a problem.

Вибране рішення

It's the new Firefox Color for Quantum extension.

That was very good work. Well Done.