Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I would like to know if the new mountain lion social feature works with firefox.

thegoodfight82

I added social networking to my accounts on mountain lion. In Safari there is a share button directly next to the address bar. I am wondering if this feature is also compatible with firefox. I can't seem to find a share button.

I added social networking to my accounts on mountain lion. In Safari there is a share button directly next to the address bar. I am wondering if this feature is also compatible with firefox. I can't seem to find a share button.

All Replies (2)

hello, the developers at mozilla are already working on an integration of sharing & social features into the browser - at the moment they are scheduled to land in firefox 17.

in the meantime you could try the firefox share addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/firefox-share-alpha/

This will be very useful integration with FF..

Shoeb Surya

[link(s) removed by Moderator]

Modified by cor-el